New Finance Manager Vacancy, Up to GBP33,000 plus benefits, Stratford Upon Avon, Apply now!
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are working on an exclusive basis with this fantastic business based in Stratford Upon Avon, to recruit a Finance Manager. You will be producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc, and developing long-term business plans based on these reports. You will be reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets and developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk. Although you may be required to occasionally visit other venues in the UK group, mostly you'll work in a small but attractively finished office in one of the most sought after areas in the country.
Your new role
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your key responsibilities include:
- Purchase, Sales, Nominal and General Ledgers
- Intercompany recharges across the group
- To manage/reconcile cash
- Reconcile the Direct Debit collections to the bank
- Produce accurate monthly management accounts
- Produce monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Investigate and correct any discrepancy in Monthly contract reports
- Assist in the preparation of annual Budgets and Quarterly Forecasts
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Process and manage monthly/weekly payrolls
- Produce comprehensive year end files with full documentation for audit
- Provide financial information and advice to Senior Management Team
- Management of the Finance Team
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be at least AAT/CIMA/ACCA part qualified or qualified by experience, with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and spreadsheet knowledge up to Advanced level. You will have experience of working in a fast moving environment, have staff management experience, and line management experience and good inter-personal skills.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary of up to GBP33,000, free on site parking, pension, flexible working, 9:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday plus more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.