Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is an internal recruitment for a global energy services and facilities management group. Our recruiting expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), corporate, executive, sales, marketing, procurement, operations, manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT and HR. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talent and offer insight on recruitment industry trends.
We have an exciting opportunity and require an outstanding Projects Administrator to be based in Worcester. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week (Variable Shift Pattern between the hours of 07:00am and 18:00pm). On offer is a competitive salary of GBP18,000 and GBP18,600 dependent on skills and experience.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Management of administration process associated with Developments, i.e. coordinating and maintaining all associated documentation
- Liaison with Wards/Departments to ensure constant communication with regard to the status of works.
- Attend meetings associated with Developments and take minutes where appropriate.
- Ensure works are invoiced upon completion or at agreed stages, in agreement with SPC and Trust.
- Liaison with SPC and Trust, other site personnel and also client representatives, including Trust Wards and Departments, other service providers, suppliers, contractors, etc.
- Input & prioritisation of Service Requests from Users via verbal and electronic methods.
- Dispatching and closing down of Reactive Work Orders.
- Preparation, issue and closing down of Planned Maintenance Work Orders.
- Assist in the maintenance of Workflow records & filing system.
- Assign work, monitor and flow up Subcontractor Works.
- To input and retrieve data efficiently and accurately on a daily basis, using the computerised systems within Helpdesk, producing information and reports as and when required.
- Provide administrative support in keeping records (sickness/holiday absences, works, inspections, audits, etc.) producing reports and general office administration.
- To act as first point of contact for internal and external parties.
Knowledge and Skills for Projects Administrator
- Team working skills
- Awareness of the need for Confidentiality
- Comprehensive Administrative experience within a busy office environment
- Sound organisational and coordination skills
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flexible approach to working
- Previous experience of working within a Helpdesk environment
- Previous NHS/ hospital experience
- Previous experience within a Facilities Management environment
- Good Health & Safety knowledge
Qualifications & required Experience:
- Educated to at least GCSE standard
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.