Supply Chain Performance Engineer
SUPPLY CHAIN PERFORMANCE ENGINEER
Newtown Powys (commutable from Shrewsbury, Oswestry, Welshpool, Wrexham)
Competitive Salary and Package
- Evaluating and improving supply chain performance
- Ensuring the company's Code of Ethics is adhered to at all times
- Driving continuous improvement via Value Chain Mapping
- Provide project management for strategy
- Representing procurement in supporting NPD.
- Assisting with the collection of field failure data and analytics and producing all necessary reviews and reports
- Ensuring the concept of Cost of Quality is understood across the business
- Demonstrating knowledge root cause and corrective actions
- Degree qualified in an engineering / business discipline desirable
- Previous experience gained in a similar role essential
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement, lean manufacturing and six sigma training
- ASQ, CQI qualifications desirable
- An able problem solver, self-motivated and happy to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Fully IT literate with excellent communication skills.
Established manufacturer with enviable reputation offer opportunities for career development
Competitive salary and package
Please click apply
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.