Asbestos Surveyor - GBP26k - GBP30k - Stoke on Trent, West Midlands
GBP26,000 - GBP30,000 + Benefits
Stoke-On-Trent, West Midlands
Are you an experienced Asbestos Surveyor seeking a new opportunity within a market-leading UKAS accredited environmental consultancy?
One of the UK's leading environmental consultancies are expanding their asbestos workforce due to being awarded a number of lucrative contracts which will be located across the West Midlands and East Midlands regions.
To be considered for this position, you must possess:
- BOHS P402/RSPH3 certification with a minimum of 2 years' experience in asbestos surveying
- Full UK driving license and willing to commute across sites
- Flexibility to complete out of hours/weekend work
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of HSG:264 and the health and safety legislation in relation to asbestos
As an Asbestos Surveyor, you will be involved in:
- Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on a wide range of properties in the domestic and commercial sectors
- Collecting bulk samples in order to be taken in for analysis
- Compiling comprehensive survey reports to be sent to clients
- Ensuring all work carried out is to UKAS standards and in line with HSG:264
- Building and maintain strong client relationships
- Assisting with any queries and provide technical support
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading environmental consultancies that prides itself in maintaining a great company culture and invest heavily in employee development through offering on-going training, development and support. On offer is a competitive starting salary and an excellent benefits package which includes a fully expensed company car or van, fuel card, flexible working rota, excellent overtime rates and more.
If you feel that this opportunity matches your skill-set and experience, press the 'Apply' button now! For more information contact Recruitment on or alternatively send your CV across to for immediate consideration.
Our client is also interested in applicants who possess the P400, P401, P403 + P404, P405, S301, CCP/CoCA qualifications.
Commutable locations: Crewe, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Tunstall, Derby, Macclesfield, Northwich, Stafford, Burton Upon Trent, Derby.