Recruitment Consultant (Executive Appointments)- Lichfield, 25-40k p/a
Three60 Search are recruiting on behalf of a well-structured and progressive recruitment consultancy based in Lichfield city.
You will join a medium sized, mature-minded and friendly team of recruiters and managers, with a focus on Senior and Exec level appointments into commercial industries.
Recruiting across the UK, you will have the freedom to build your own desk in your own way, with sensible and productive approaches to client and candidate management.
Due to the nature of the sector, you will be trained within head-hunting and executive search to ensure you are finding the very best talent. These candidates will not be the easiest to find and secure, so our client ensures that you are fully incentivised.
Employee satisfaction is the number one priority for our client, evident in the market leading commission structure, frequent incentives and work life balance on offer. You will have no threshold, seeing commission on everything on a sliding scale, well into double figures percentages. With average placement fees into the thousands, this is an opportunity to make some very decent money, with a very decent consultancy.
You will be a full 360 Recruitment Consultant, with a healthy attitude towards growing your desk, and taking a consultative, intelligent approach with regard to building client relationships and candidate trust.
- No threshold and uncapped commission
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual incentives related to work-life balance and financial reward
- Good holiday allowance, increasing with time and performance
- Strong database
- Experienced and supportive management
- Professional, mature and welcoming environment
- Real routes to progress with clear goals and transparency
- On-going training and development
I am looking for:
- Minimum 12 months 360 recruitment experience, ideally in commercial, HR or professional services sectors
- A real commercial awareness and business acumen
- A forward thinking mind-set, able to see the bigger picture and the long term gain
- Resilience and determination
- Excellent eye for detail and good research skills
- Sociable team player and eager to learn
GBP25,000 basic, with steps to increase through performance. Leading commission structure, on a sliding scale, with no threshold. Higher salaries negotiable up to GBP40,000 depending on prior experience, success and sector knowledge.
An opportunity not to miss!
Please apply online today to discuss further.