Customer Accounts Manager - Burton-on-trent
Hollyfield Personnel are proud to be working in partnership with a new client based in Burton on Trent.
Due to a positive business restructure a role has become available for an experienced Customer Account Manager to join them on a Permanent basis.
As a Customer Account Manager, you will deliver a high level of Customer Service to a base of existing clients and ensure that the service received by customers is world class.
You will work in partnership with internal departments to achieve desired results and be able to provide updates at all levels.
Duties will include but not be limited to :-
- Answering incoming calls in a professional manner, providing a high level of customer service
- Data entry and processing of customer orders onto computer system
- Managing a base of customer orders , chasing delivery dates and stock
- Working to and achieving SLA's
- Providing prices to customers
- Assisting customers with general and basic technical information
- Complaint handling and resolution
- Sending out up to date information to clients in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes
- Employed with your current company for more than 18 months
- 12 - 18 months in an Office / Customer Service based office role
- PC literate including knowledge or CRM or similar systems
- A proven track record of being able to offer an excellent level of customer service
- GCSE's Grade C and above
8.00 - 4.00 with a 3.00 pm Friday Finish
9.00 - 5.00 - with a 4.00 pm Friday Finish
Please note; due to the high volume of CV's we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.