National Account Manager
National Account Manager / National Accounts Executive
Our client are a leading brand of mobile tech & audio accessories who are international & currently have presence across over 3000 retailers within the UK, they are at the forefront of new technology & exciting new innovative products.
- The National Account Manager (NAM) plays a critical role as the first point of contact for key account customers. The NAM executes account plans that deliver the brand and sales objectives for the customers.
- The NAM will also be expected to develop new national business and increase distribution points within existing key accounts
- Specific responsibilities include business development in UK market for FMCG C-Store and wholesale accounts, sell in and implementation of account plans, product listings, management and implementation of trade programmes.
- Performance in this role will be measured primarily by achievement of sales against forecast, growth of key accounts, retail execution in assigned accounts and potentially on new business.
- This role is ideal for someone currently working as a KAM or NAE looking for their next challenge.
- Business Development of targeted UK key accounts in the FMCG sector (Wholesale and CStore).
- Full Ownership of contract negotiations, relationship, execution and KPI's for assigned accounts
- Management of the Joint Business Planning process ensuring business objectives are jointly owned and exceeded
- Develop strong relationships within your customers business.
- Develop trade and channel marketing plans specific to your customers in line the with the UK business plan
- Manage account budgets ensuring spend in line with agreed objectives and contractual obligations
- Forecasting accurately using data analysis to identify risks and opportunities
- Maintain and agree contractual obligations, and ensure the highest levels of customer services
Skills & Experience
- Commercially astute and able to drive business performance
- Strong track record of achieving sales and profit targets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills essential, ability to adapt to a range of audiences
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including building assumption-based models, data analysis and financial reports.
- 3 years of experience in Key Account and or National Account management
- Experience in the FMCG sector and working with large chain retailers in the UK
- Experience in building sales forecasts based on historical data and logical assumptions
Perks & Benefits
- GBP40,000 (negotiable), GBP10,000 annual bonus paid (quarterly)
- GBP6,000 car allowance, millage
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- KPI Driven Commission Structure
- Performance bonuses
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Discount on company products