Are you a procurement professional looking for the next step in your career? I'm currently recruiting for a Buyer to join an expanding UK wide business in Stratford upon Avon.
What will you be responsible for as a Buyer?
- Managing all indirect spend across 45+ sites.
- Negotiating on cost and commercial terms with key suppliers.
- Liaising closely with key internal stakeholders in order to maintain supply chain delivery and maximise business and sales.
- Managing your categories strategically in order to maximise long term profitability.
What do you need to be considered for the Buyer opportunity?
- 2+ years within a procurement/purchasing role.
- A confident communicator that can deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- An attitude that is eager to learn and develop skills further.
- Strategic mind-set in order to consider wider business needs.
What are the benefits of the Buyer role?
- GBP28,000 to GBP30,000 + benefits.
- 25 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Company Pension.