Tech Sales Apprentice.
Do you have an interest in sales and technology?
Want to combine the two and earn while you learn?
Our client is a family-run business which also happens to be one of Worcestershire's most successful IT services companies. They're based in the WR4 area of Worcester with easy transport links to Worcester centre, Warndon villages, Droitwich and the motorway so they're very easy to get to.
They have proven experience developing apprentices in their business and due to growth in the business are looking to expand their team further with another.
Could this be you?
We are currently recruiting for a keen and willing to learn apprentice who can help grow and develop the company's client base, whilst learning new sales techniques and earning commission in the process.
As a Technical Sales Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business via telephone and mass communication, such as email and social media to introduce the company's solutions and services and to identify appropriate prospects within the target market.
- Improving sales through providing great customer service
- Work with marketing to follow up on mailshots and promotions
- Attending trade shows
- Log/direct calls to the relevant departments
- Understand the products and knowing where to source products
- Obtaining prices and generating quotes
- Log technical queries on the in-house system
- Following up on quotations to ensure they have been received.
- Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects.
- Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications, in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Conducting a needs analysis and determining prospects' pain points to determine how the company's solutions can meet their needs.
- Identifying key buying influencers within these prospect companies to determine budget and timeline.
- Working with the Director and other Sales & Marketing team members to develop and grow the sales pipeline, in order to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
As the successful applicant you will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Technical Sales Apprenticeship and work towards gaining MTA qualifications in Cloud Fundamentals as well as a City & Guilds Level 3 ICT Diploma, gaining an understanding of the sales process, interpersonal communications, planning, making and closing calls, objection handling and meeting objectives. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using the very latest Microsoft technologies via a live virtual classroom. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core sales skills and techniques for anybody looking to kick-start a career in Technical Sales.