Warehouse Team Leader - Nights Sunday to Thursday
Reporting into the Shift Manager - this role would suit a Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse Supervisor or Warehouse Shift Manager who is looking to progress their career with a business that actively encourages people to develop themselves to their full potential. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE WILL BE WORKING NIGHT-SHIFT FROM SUNDAYS TO THURSDAYS.
- Management of Warehouse operations and circa 15 full time employees + agency staff.
- Due to the nature of the business - this role may require, from time-to-time, people to work overtime or swap shift patterns as per business needs.
- Management of Shared-User client portfolio.
- This role looks after product on behalf of multiple high-profile & blue-chip Retail clients across the UK.
- Engagement, Coaching and Mentoring of your team.
- Q4 Peak Planning & Execution.
- Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse Supervisor or Warehouse Shift Manager with 3PL Shared User / Multi-client exposure.
- Person who has held warehouse management responsibility for at least 10 heads or more.
- Closed-book experience is preferable.
- Front-foot & hands-on leadership style.
- Customer focused mentality.
- Driven to do a good job & takes pride in ensuring operations are running effectively.
- Able to liaise from shop-floor to Board level.
- Keen to leave a lasting impact and legacy on the wider business.
- The ability and ambition to progress your career to a more senior level in the longer-term.
Indigo Search were created in June 2018. We recruit for management, director & executive roles across the UK.
Our website address is - . Please view the website and let us know what you think!