Asbestos Analyst - Birmingham - GBP24k - GBP31k
Asbestos Analyst - Birmingham - BOHS P403 and P404
GBP24,000 - GBP31,000 + Benefits
'Do you want further training, career progression and a variety of major sites?'
I have an exciting opportunity for an Asbestos Analyst to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in the West Midlands Region. My client is looking for an Asbestos Analyst who is BOHS P403 and P404 Qualified to work on Commercial, Industrial and Domestic sites. My client is offering the chosen candidate to work in the West Midlands Region only and the chance of further training and cross training.
- BOHS P403 and P404
Key duties of an Asbestos Analyst include:
- Producing and compiling air quality assessment reports
- Undertaking the various types of air monitoring
- Ensuring all work is carried out is in line with HSG: 248
- Developing client relationships whilst out on site
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Reading and Writing Skills
- It Literate
- Understanding of all Asbestos Legislation
With a competitive basic salary and added benefits such as: Company Car, Fuel Card, Phone, Tablet, Pension, Private Healthcare, Overtime Opportunities and Further Training
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst
Commutable Locations: Wolverhampton, Walsall, Kidderminster, Solihull, Coventry, Nuneaton, Burton Upon Trent, Leicester, Northampton, West Midlands.