Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be working with a variety of clients and be involved in different parts of the project, from scoping, to solutions design to downstream testing. The roles are varied and challenging.
- You will be engaged in a variety of tasks, including application and infrastructure testing, “Red Teaming”, and cyber and digital resilience.
- You will need to have the flexibility to frequently travel to client sites and be comfortable liaising at both a management and technical level.
- You will need to hold a current Team Member certificate – either TIGER or CREST
- Have deep technical knowledge of hacking and penetration testing techniques, methodologies and tools across all common platforms.
- Active CHECK status is highly desirable although we can support you through the process if needed.
- You will need to have good communication and stakeholder management skills along with attention to detail and report writing skills.
- Brilliant time management skills are essential so you can keep up to date with the latest vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures