At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world's leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a Apriso Consultant to be based at our office in Warwick.
Our Connected Enterprise IT (CEIT) Department leverages extensive manufacturing know-how for enlightened enterprise systems. Our deep industry experience allows us to drastically reduce process time and effectively streamline business flows for any organization. Our world-class consultants enable organizations to realize the power of the integrated enterprise by providing superior consulting and implementation services.
Working from the discovery stage of the project, you will be involved all areas of project delivery. Gathering the requirements, liaising with the end customer and providing a solution is the purpose of the role. Travel between Warwick and Cambridge will be required.
Area of Responsibility
- Solution Development, following standard coding practices
- Improve Solutions and deliver on time
- Creating Technical Design Document
- Unit Test Case creation, testing, peer reviews
- Deployment & Documentation tasks
- On time and defect free delivery
- Material Management
- Inventory management
Knowledge / Experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Understanding of ISA 95/ISA 88 guidelines
- Database knowledge: RDBMS / MS SQL SERVER/DB Design (Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, View) Oracle 10g/11i.
- OS: Windows/ Linux
- Experience in developing screens on Process Builder
- Experience in using other Apriso tools like GPM, Schema Builder, Localization Manager, Performance Analyzer in Delmia Apriso 9.X to 2018
- Knowledge of standard Apriso FlexNet modules like Production, Warehousing and Monitoring
- Experience in PL/SQL programming
- Knowledge of MES Design, Development, Testing, Support & Implementation process
- Manufacturing Domain Expertise
- Understanding of MES integration with ERP
In return for bringing your expertise to our business we offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including:
- Pension Scheme - We match employee contribution up to 5% of salary
- 25 Days' Holiday
- Private Health Care
- Tata Jaguar Land Rover Privilege Scheme - up to 20% of new JLR vehicles
- Group Income Protection
- Health Assured - Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Shield - Private Health Cash Plan
- Free Parking
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Make it real. Make it Better???.
Tata Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.