Our client, a highly regarded establishment in the GIS market are currently seeking a GIS Graduate to join them for an initial 2-month contract.
Your role will be to digitise retail areas for our clients bespoke GIS application/Software, also assisting in managing dataset storage.
As the GIS Graduate you will have skills in the following areas:
- Previous data capture experience in a GIS or remote sensing experience.
- Background ideally working with satellite or aerial imagery.
- Hands on experience of image processing in one of the main vector GIS packages (e.g. QGIS or ArcGIS).
- Microsoft Office package.
- University degree in relevant field.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Ryan Jordan or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.