Sales Support Administrator
Internal Sales / Sales Support Administrator - GBP20k + cGBP5k bonus and working from home option - Droitwich
My client is a well established international company that is seeking a friendly, responsible and results driven team player, to join their commercial office. Everyone has a happy to help approach and they get involved with the next step in their ambitious growth plans.
You will be in daily contact with your Sales Manager, supporting their requirements with ongoing customer enquiries, bids and tenders and new prospects. There is great scope in this role for this to evolve into a more sales focussed role should you wish it.
Duties will include:
- Using the CRM system contact customers that have shown an interest in the product range
- Order management, processing and fulfilment
- Creating and coordinating sales quotes and proposals
- Marketing campaigns and projects
- Support at events and exhibitions
- Manage customer contacts and sales processes
- Liaison with Sales Manager and support on all activities
This is a highly suitable role for an administrator who would like to get more involved with sales processes, who enjoy customer contact and would like to further develop those skills. You need to have MS Office skills and experience of using a CRM would be highly advantageous.
Hours are Monday - Friday 9 - 5.30pm, 21 days holiday + 8 bank (this rises by 1 day for each year of service (capped at 5 years)), private health care and pension.
Please get in touch for more information or send your CV to Claire Yardley.