Solutions Architect (Infrastructure)
Competitive Salary & Benefits
High level security clearance will be required so only those who hold current or are eligible will be considered
The purpose of the Solution Architect will be:
To support our customers in effectively aligning complex solutions with each customer's unique strategic direction. To play a leadership role in complex projects and implementations ensuring that the customer's goals are central in both the project design and execution. In addition, to act as a contact for business functions helping with bids, projects and resourcing requirements.
We'd like to meet a Solution Architect with experience in the following:
* End-to-end architecting within Infrastructure; VMware, Servers, AD, Networks, and Storage
* Ability to design effective solutions, including considerations for strategy, people, process and technology
* Ability to articulate complex solutions to customers and prospects
* Proven history of quickly comprehending the functions and capabilities of new technologies, understanding how new capabilities can be integrated into the solution, to add value to our customers.
* Clear commercial understanding of the needs of the business and of our customers
* Act as a central point of contact for business functions, supporting with bids, projects and resourcing requirements.
* Track record for remaining unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor, and for being more interested in results than personal preferences
* Proven experience identifying, analysing and resolving system problems
Essential experience \ qualities
* Demonstrable experience working at a technical architect level
* Relevant industry certification(s), e.g. Cisco CCNA\CCNP, VMware VCP, Microsoft MCSA\MCSE
*?Ability to keep pace and adapt to changing and emerging technologies (Suggestion)
* Ability to work effectively across complex matrix organisation structures.
* Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills.
* Excellent people management and interpersonal skills - ability to communicate well at all levels.
* Experience of engaging stakeholders and customers at a senior level.
* Willingness to travel and stay away from home
* Experience of Cloud technologies
* Experience of Service Delivery, ITIL
* Ability to gain high level security clearance
If you feel that you meet the above, please reach out and let us know!