Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer jobs role. Automotive R&D consultancy. Powertrain and driveline systems development for hybrid and electric vehicles. Modern office and test facilities. Flexible working hours.
Are you an Electronics Engineer / Software Engineer / Control Systems Engineer that is passionate about working at the forefront of the automotive / vehicle engineering sector - cutting edge technology development for hybrid and electric vehicle projects?
This Embedded Software Engineer job will suit:
- We are seeking an Electronics Engineer / Embedded Software Engineer / Control Systems Engineer with experience of embedded controllers and low level software.
- An Electronics Engineer / Software Engineer with a sound understanding of operating principles of electrical and electronic systems and embedded software.
- Previous exposure to powertrain, driveline, transmission, battery, electric motor or similar vehicle technology based development projects would be highly advantageous.
- You will be degree qualified in an engineering, science or mathematics based discipline.
The Embedded Software Engineer job's working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits including 10% bonus, 5% pension, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start & finish times, life assurance, income protection, free parking, onsite subsidised restaurant.
- Advanced engineering consultancy organisation with a global reputation in the development of automotive transmission and driveline systems.
- Fantastic working environment - brand new office, test and workshop facilities based on a world class technology park development.
- SME UK company that is an integral part of a multinational technology development and manufacturing business.
The Embedded Software Engineer job will involve:
- Working on global automotive and off-highway vehicle OEM, tier 1 and internal R&D projects.
- Specification, design and development of electronic controllers and their embedded systems.
- An opportunity to work on low volume nice production applications in the automotive and off-highway sectors increasingly for hybridised and electrified systems.
To apply, please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd