Data Management Administrator- ideal for a Maths graduate
About ITG Connect
We are a visionary communications partner, who work with some of the world's biggest brands to create and deliver a wide range of digital marketing, brand development and creative communications for our clients. Working in an agile manner, we combine creativity with technology to develop richer more immersive connections between our client brands and their customers, in an always-on-world.
We're looking for a talented IT Graduate with a keen eye for Excel and data to join our growing team as a Data Officer, working for one of our most high profile clients. Ultimately, this role is responsible for managing the data that sits behind client's websites. Whilst initially this is a fixed term contract role, permanent opportunities may be offered to outstanding team members who meet the criteria.
We have a team of Data Officers who maintain data model spreadsheets that have been set up for our client in over 50 countries. The data models are regularly updated in line with the production updates. Additionally, the team are responsible for maintaining pricing within the data models.
Day to Day Duties:
- Liaising with third party agencies on data requests
- Setting up new data models
- Amending existing data models with new content
- Communicating with senior members of the team on data modelling issues
- Checking and amending data discrepancies
- Solving issues for clients and third party agencies
Full training will be provided for successful candidates.Benefits
•25 days annual holiday + 8 bank holidays (3 days to be taken between Christmas and New Year) • Your birthday off when it lands on a working day (after 12 months of successful employment) • Enrolment in the company pension scheme - ITG Connect will put in 3% employer contribution subject to a 2% employee contribution •Simply Health Insurance which includes Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 helpline number) •Culture Club Social Activities (varying month to month, enjoy fresh fruit, samosa's, pancake day, BBQ's, ice cream etc, and not forgetting our Christmas party) •Refreshments as in tea, coffee, milk etc, all provided •5 days paid sickness absence (after successfully completing probationary period) •Remote/homeworking & flexible hours available (Subject to policy)Essential Skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel (which is used for the data modelling).
- IT literate, ability to pick up new software intuitively.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to assess large sets of information, solve problems and provide feedback.
- Good attention to detail / high degree of accuracy.
- Logical approach and good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel, including use of formulas, macros and VLOOKUPs.
- Previous experience/education in database analysis
- Experience working on any product configurator's or at least an understanding of how they work
- Previous experience working within an agency and/or with clients
- Experience working on product configurators or at least knowledge of these systems.
- Basic HTML experience
At ITG Connect, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll be able to take pride in knowing you're working with an award-winning team of prestigious client projects every day.
If you think you are the right person for ITG Connect and want to be part of the team, please apply now or get in touch for more info.