Are you a Civil Engineer experienced in roads and drainage? Do you have a passion for infrastructure design? Would you like to work on a wide range of projects? Then read ahead for more information on this great opportunity.
My client is a leading nation-wide multi-disciplinary consultancy and is expanding its numbers across many of their offices across the country. They are currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join their busy team in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
As the new Civil Engineer, you will be working on a diverse workload across industry sectors including commercial, industrial, residential and more.
What is on offer for you as the new Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to GBP40,000 per annum
* Genuine career progression
* Diverse range of work
*24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
What you will offer as the new Civil Engineer:
* Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
* 2+ Years' experience as a Civil Engineer
* Working towards Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
* Proficient with MicroDrainage, PDS and Civil 3D
* Familiar with Section 104, 106, 38 and 278 agreements
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity of working within an established team in a respected and expanding consultancy then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on for more information on this exciting role.