Alcester • Permanent • Full Time or Part Time • GBP18-22k DOE
Arden Personnel are recruiting for an Accounts Administrator on behalf of our client in Alcester. The successful applicant will be working within a positive team environment in a small but very successful company.
Job Description for our Accounts Administrator Role:
You will be responsible for:
- Processing of invoices;
- Liaising with the Directors and the Company's Accountant;
- Payroll and Pensions administration;
- VAT returns;
- Month end duties;
- Bank account and statement reconciliations;
- Providing varied accounts administrative support across the team;
- Electronic and physical document archiving;
- Help with support tasks for budget management and reporting;
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks as required;
To be considered for our Accounts Administrator role you will need:
- A background in and knowledge of accounts payable and general finance functions;
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or similar accounts package;
- Excellent MS Office, Word and Excel experience;
- A willingness to work as part of a team.
What's on Offer
As an Accounts Administrator, you will receive:
- Access to a BUPA discounted scheme (eligible to join after 6 months);
- Free parking;
- 20 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank holidays - this increases by 1 day per full year of employment, up to a maximum of 25 days;
- Working Hours - 8.30am-5.00pm with 1 hour flexible lunch break;
- We will also consider applicants looking for part time hours.
To apply for our Accounts Assistant Role please click the apply button today.