Business Change Manager
BUSINESS CHANGE MANAGER
6 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT
Pontoon has an exciting opportunity for a Business Change Manager to join our Utilities Client based in Warwick on an initial 6 month. My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Lead on end to end transformational change initiatives, sometimes spanning functional or organisational boundaries, to add value to the end to end process and make it more effective focusing on the value flow for the customer and commercial goals of the business
- Lead on ensuring that process design remains in line with regulatory commitments, cost assumptions, customer requirements and business strategy.
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues across the business to ensure up to date customer insight is readily available and maintain a close understanding of key customer expectations to lead improvement initiatives that ensure business models remain aligned to key customer needs
- Develop strong project governance throughout the project lifecycle and clear project structures remain place to support the escalation of key project risks and/or issues
What I'm looking for:
- Experience working on a Windows 10 Deployment Project
- Active Directory experience beneficial
- Business Change & Readiness Experience
- Clear and concise communication
- Effective leader
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.