Production Release Engineer
Production Release Engineer - Stoke-on-Trent - £55K + Benefits
You have the opportunity to work on the release of market leading software products to a global audience!
Join a team of over 100 skilled engineers in of the UK’s most recognisable companies.
You will be responsible for the for the technical direction of the Release Infrastructure and the on-going development of this key business function.
About you –
- You will be a self starter, well motivated and able to motivate others.
- Delivery focused and able to work to tight guidelines.
- A keen problem solver with an eye for details
- Be able to work with flexibility.
You will be able to –
- Demonstrate experience of working within a release / deployment role.
- Show familiarisation with Continuous Integration or Continuous Development (CI / CD)
- Use scripting languages such as Powershell, Python, CScript etc
- Use Remedy, TSQL / SQL Server
- Have an appreciation of build tools such as Nant, Ant, Maven, Jenkins etc.
On offer –
- Join a team with high retention rates and excellent personal progression prospects.
- The chance to join a market leader with ambitious technology development plans.
- Gain a role with an excellent bonus and benefits package.
Interested ? Apply now!