If you are looking to work in a friendly but professional environment, with the opportunity for training and development then please read on!
The company are a global manufacturer of precision components and finished parts and sell to over 100 countries around the world to market sectors such as Defence, Health-care, Petrochemical amongst others.
As a CNC Programmer the duties will be;
- To program, set and operate numerous CNC machines using Fanuc controls
- Carry out milling duties on Siemens controls
- Carry out manual grinding
- Read engineering drawings to ensure components produced meet required specifications
I am keen to see CV's from candidates with the following;
- Able to program, set and operate machines using Fanuc control systems
- Able to carry out milling using Siemens and Fanuc controls
- Expertise in manual toolroom duties such as cylindrical or surface grinding. Drilling, Bench fitting, Turning etc
- Able to use measuring equipment effectively
- Understand technical engineering drawings
- Worked as a CNC Programmer, CNC Machinist, CNC Technician
The company are based in Redditch so is easily commutable from Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Worcester, Alcester, Stratford upon Avon, Solihull
Apply now to be considered for the role
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.