Senior Embedded Software Engineer - C, C++
Role: Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
A great opportunity has opened for an Embedded Software Engineer to join an exciting project with a world's leading product design and development company based in Coventry.
- Cooperating with designers, mechanical engineers and electronics engineers in corresponding with the software development team
- You will care and mentor other associates of the project team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Embedded Software Engineering skills and fundamentals:
- Embedded C, C++
- Real-time software in C for embedded microcontrollers
- Medical device software development experience
- Experience of common microcontroller communication protocols UART, I2C, SPI et
- Basic knowledge of electronics and ability to read schematics.
- Experience in software life-cycle management, verification and validation
- Product development experience
If you are an Embedded Software Engineer and you are interested in this role, please call for further information with up to date CV.