Business Systems Engineer IT
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ENGINEER – IT
Are you looking for your next career move? Would do you like the security of working with an established friendly, manufacturing organisation.
Their product range is vast and varied, and they are now looking for a Business Systems Engineer within their IT, to strengthen their IT Department.
You will be given full responsibility for management of all hardware and core information systems at this site.
- Ensure established levels of systems availability and reliability are maintained
- Responsibility for the administration and documentation of all computer operations relating to systems and procedures
- Undertake computer activities
- Provide hardware, network, applications and systems support
- Computer programming and implementation of activities in providing sound business solutions in information systems
- Selection, recruitment and induction of new employees
- Staff appraisal, motivation, training and development and discipline of existing employees
- Observe systems security for both hardware and software
- A Degree or IT related qualification
- You will have relevant experience, gained from within a warehouse environment
- Hands-on experience of working on warehouse systems
- Happy to develop and train to use their specific Warehouse Management System
- EDI and ASN knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and Linux based operating systems
- To have previously held responsibility for management of hardware systems
- To have previously lead a project team (no direct reports)
- Self- starter and highly motivated
- Full clean driving licence
Salary : £38,000
Location : Sutton Coldfield
Environment : Manufacturing
This is a wonderful opportunity to make an impact, and join a highly reputable, well known manufacturing organisation.
What are you waiting for? Send your CV ASAP.