Quality Inspector / Product Auditor
Quality Inspector / Quality Product Auditor
Engineering / Manufacturing Industry
Bespoke Machine Building
Burton upon Trent - DE14
Up To £25K Per Annum
Day Shifts - 39 Hours Per Week
Are you an experienced Quality Product Inspector with a background in the inspection of manufactured products (not components)? If so, my expanding Derbyshire based client may have the perfect opportunity for you.
They are looking to grow their workforce and are on the hunt for a skilled Quality Auditor to help reduce defects and improve the overall quality of the products being manufactured.
This vacancy is commutable from Derby, Swadlincote, Tamworth, Stafford, Leicester and Nottingham.
- As the Quality Product Auditor, you will be responsible for the overall quality of the final products being manufactured
- Quality checking various components using micrometres, verniers, caliper's etc
- Torque tightness checks throughout the manufacturing process
- Carry out in-process inspection, by random audits
- Ensure standard working practices both for Mechanical and Electrical activities are met
- Liaise with Engineering to document the changes and follow them through to implementation
- Liaising with the Production Team Leaders to maintain department production, quality and all ISO standards
- Quality checking experience on final manufactured products (as opposed to small components or machined parts)
- Visual and hands-on Inspection experience
- Competent at using handheld measurement tools including eight Gauges, Vernier's, and Bore Mics
- Final product auditing experience
- Able to work to drawings
- Torque tightness checking experience
- Strong IT skills
- Full-Time, 37 hours per week, Mon to Thurs, 7.30-16.00, 15.00 finish on Friday
- Available overtime at x1.5
- Free onsite parking
- Up to £13ph depending on experience
Interested? To apply for this Quality Inspection position, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.