7.5T / C1 driver required -
About the Job
We are currently recruiting for a very well established company based in the heart of Birmingham. We are looking for 7.5 Ton drivers to support their large fleet of vehicles. It is a very good opportunity for a driver looking to work for a company that are expanding and can offer continuous work for hard working individuals.
The company can offer a permanent position for the right candidates, offering job security. This will leave the right candidates with the knowledge that you have a pay cheque every week.
What's in it for you?
- Joining a well-known company that are one of the leaders in furniture removals and deliveries.
- Become an established driver for the company while growing your experience.
- Consistency of work
- Benefits that include free car parking and a chance to work with household names
Duties of the 7.5 Tonne driver will include:
- Delivering and even removing furniture
- Working in a busy, fast paced environment to meet deadlines
- Ensuring all loads are secured and safe before driving
- Ensure paperwork is filled out correctly and no damage of goods is caused
- Ensure you are able to lift heavy goods
- Knowledge of using a tail-lift
- Confidence to work and also contact office whenever needed
- Holding a UK Licence for over 2 years is essential
- 2 years commercial driving experience is also essential with experience when dealing with furniture
The drivers working hours will be starting at 7am and shifts usually consist of 8-10 hours, with overtime available if desired.
Each shift will be guaranteed 8 hours pay.
If you think you're suitable for this role please submit an up to date CV online. Alternatively, you can contact the Industrial Team at Pure Staff on 0121 237 4840
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86173267