Health care Assistant
Safehands Recruitment have exciting opportunities for healthcare assistants for Ledbury to cover assignments in various settings.
The roles would be to motivate and encourage service users to be independent whilst supporting them with social, emotional and physical tasks and activities including personal care.
As a Healthcare assistant, you will be working as a team to provide a high quality of person centred care to each service user. Communicating effectively with service users, families and members of staff to find their likes and preferences.
*If you have a DBS that is registered with the online update service, we can offer you a placement a lot quicker*
All applicants must also hold the following:
- Right to work within the UK
- Five years referencing history
- Full employment history
- Preferably 6 months’ care experience
- Full Drivers Licence
As a Safehands Employee, you will benefit from:
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free Training and Development
- Paid Holiday
- Dedicated office staff with care experience
- 24/7 On Call / Support
- Paid weekly
- Opportunity of permanent placements
- Work life balance / Flexible hours to suit your own lifestyle
If you are looking for a rewarding role that offers flexibility, full or part time hours then please call or alternatively submit your CV / Application to