2 days left
- Contract Type
My client in Ludlow has a fantastic opportunity within their finance department.
It is a full-time, permanent position, Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week with a competitive salary.
This role comprises of managing two teams to ensure payments are both collected on time and allocated against the correct invoices in a timely manner. You will oversee and drive progress in the day to day performance of the teams.
- Responsible for driving collection of past term debts
- Ensure accurate debtor statements are issues in a timely manner and resolving any associated queries raised on owed balances
- Proposing and implementing KPI reporting to ensure team members are focusing in necessary areas
- Responsible for the accurate running of the receivable's ledger
- Ensure all business processes are adhered to by continually reviewing and monitoring auditable controls
- Ensure that team targets are met in an efficient and timely manner whilst maintaining a high level of customer service
- Highlighting and challenging current process or system issues and suggest improvements to aid efficient among department and team members.
- Ensure the prompt and accurate processing of customers payments along with resolving any associated queries
- Deal with complex internal and customer queries by phone or email
- Reconcile and manage the unallocated payments received and preparing analysis for review
- Support and train all direct reports as needed to maximise efficiency and performance
- Must have experience of managing and developing a team of 10+ people
- Previous experience working with credit control, banking, and accounts receivable
- Computer literate
- Confident communicating both verbally and written
- Ability to determine and report KPI data
- Capable of encouraging, motivating and supporting team members
For more information or to apply for this role please call Jess.
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at