Trade Counter Salesperson
At our Telford branch, we are currently recruiting for the following role:
Trade Counter Salesperson (Building Supplies).
The ideal candidate will be approachable and friendly, someone who will meet the needs of our customers and provide service with a smile. Having a likeable personality is essential for this role.
In this position, you will play a key role in the sale of our full range of building supplies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Dealing with customers mainly face to face however occasionally over the telephone
- Giving excellent customer service and sound product advice
- Providing quotations for customers
- Purchasing materials and managing stock levels for the category
- Taking a proactive approach to sales, using every opportunity to make or increase a sale.
Qualifications and Skills
- Sales experience is required within the Home Improvement Industry
- Sound building supplies product knowledge is advantageous but not essential as training will be provided
- Confident when dealing with customers
- The ability to build great customer relationships
- A good telephone manner, excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Computer literate
In return, you can be a part of the UK’s largest independent Builders Merchant and winner of many industry awards. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- A competitive pay package
- Generous discretionary bonus scheme
- Substantial staff discounts
- Training and development opportunities
- Holiday scheme which rewards length of service
- Childcare vouchers
- And much more…
To apply: send a CV and Covering Letter via email: Click Apply