A successful company who are continuing to grow their brands with the vision to be a leading force in the global homewares sector.
- Responsible for all engineering repairs, preventative maintenance and project work
- Contributing to the database of planned preventive maintenance system
- Ensure the efficient and safe running of all plant machinery
- Recommend and implement improvements to optimise energy efficiency including the sourcing and development of new plant equipment
- Maintain factory services: gas, electricity, water, compressed air and more
What we need from you?
- Self-motivated team player
- Engineering C&G part 3 or equivalent qualification
- Electrical fault finding and installation experience (Ideally 17th edition I.E.E certificate)
- Experience with PLC's, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Understanding of Kilns and Pottery machinery would be ideal along with safe working systems such as permits and R.A.M.S
- A passion for providing a quality service!
Apply now or contact Luke at Landers Recruitment!