Interim Senior HR Advisor
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for an exciting Interim HR Business Partner position for our well established client based in Warwick. You will provide a full HR generalist service to line managers and employees, providing support and advice on all matters relating to HR.
You will be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with managers and providing support, advice and coaching in all aspects of people management and employee relations.
- The management of HR casework including disciplinaries, absences and change projects.
- Managing the recruitment process for your departments using the online portal (Umantis) including psychometric tests.
- The development of HR policies and procedures.
- Producing HR documents and letters including offers, contracts, etc.
- Processing starter documents including DBS checks and right to work compliance.
- Assist with HR software projects and ensure all systems and information is up to date and that data cleanses conducted annually.
- Supporting the Head of HR in proactive HR initiatives that deliver value to the business and reduce costs. For example, absence management, retention, benefits, health & wellness, audits.
- Managing of the online appraisal process (SAP).
- Completion of exit interviews.
- Produce HR and SAP reports and metrics.
- The delivery of HR training courses and communication events.
- Ensuring that you are up to date with changes in legislation and employment law.
- Preparing information for the payroll team.
- Promoting the best practice, sharing learning experiences and knowledge with the HR team to drive continuous improvement and development of the HR function.
- Playing an active role in enhancing the working environment to promote the employer brand and the business as an 'employer of choice'.
- Working on ad hoc projects as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- CIPD qualification to a minimum of Level 5.
- Experience working in a similar role.
- SAP experience preferably, although training is provided.
- Energy and motivation to move the company forward.
- GBP30-35k per annum
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Free parking
- 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 8.30-5.30 pm and Fri 8.30-3.30pm - one hour lunch)
If you believe you are the perfect person for this role, please apply today with your updated CV.