Position: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: GBP26,000 to GBP32,000 Excellent Benefits / Prospects
If there's something stopping you from achieving all you're capable of, you'll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
Our Client is an innovative Multi-Disciplined Design & Engineering Lead provider of automation engineering services and solutions across a wide range of industries, including automotive, rail, aerospace, pharmaceutical, food and beverage. Due to sustained continued expansion they require a Maintenance Engineer you will take ownership of all aspects related to PPM and TPM, coordinating maintenance activities, liaising with manufacturing and engineering, to ensure continuity of Production, consistent with the Company's goals and needs.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Diagnose and repair electrical/mechanical faults that occur on plant and/or equipment
- Assist with the maintenance programme for all plant and/or equipment (hydraulics, robots, pneumatics)
- Ensure all items of plant and/or equipment is in good safe working order
We anticipate that you will have:
- City & Guilds (or equivalent) Levels 1, 2 & 3 in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experienced with preventative maintenance on plant and machinery
- Good fault finding and diagnostic skills are essential and a working knowledge of PLCs and control systems would be useful.
You will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?