Business Development/Customer Engagement
Business Development/Customer Engagement - Walsall - Full Time - Permanent
Our client are a well established company who are looking for a bubbly, bright, motivated person who is not afraid to pick up the phone. The successful applicant needs to have customer engagement experience and always provide excellent customer service. Previous Business Development and Sales experience is desirable. Your role will be to pro-actively engage with local employers to identify their service requirements.
Previous experience selling a service is desirable but not essential. They are looking for someone with a solid Business Development/Sales background.
Your main duties will be:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Customer Engagement
- Business Development
- Generate quality leads through cold calling , face to face and networking
- Be proactive and responsive, raising company profile and generating potential leads increasing business opportunities
- Liaise with our customers including local businesses and learners
What are we looking for?
- GCSE C/4 or above Maths and English
- Business development/sales experience
- Good IT skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Car user
- Knowledge of training and staff development would be an advantage
If this role is of interest, or you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to contact Ross at Concept Resources or alternatively please apply today.