Food Trading Manager
Zachary Daniels is working in partnership with one of the UK's most successful retail businesses that are recruiting for a new Food Trading Manager. We are recruiting for a retail leader who can work in our client's stores who are passionate about delivering fantastic customer service and play an essential part of our on-going success. As a Food Trading Manager you will be able to demonstrate a track record of providing leadership, direction and ensuring brand standards remain high.
We're currently recruiting for a high performing Food Trading Manager to join our clients large format food store in Nuneaton. You will develop and lead a high performing team who consistently achieve the highest standards of customer service, food availability and, presentation across a diverse food and counter range. As a Food Trading Manager you must be focused on driving your team to deliver results at all times.
A background within a food environment/Supermarket is required for this role; in particular, a background in counters/fresh/bakery will be required.
Key Requirements as a Food Trading Manager
- Provide excellent customer service to drive sales forward.
- Work with the wider business for stock availability
- Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you.
- Control costs and wastage
- Be commercially aware to drive sales of best sellers
- Set the team and day up to trade best selling fresh food items
- Exceptional service standards
- Experience in managing a fast paced, complex retail store required
- Ability to motivate and inspire our colleagues through a fast paced retail environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to review sales, review lines and engage with buying and merchandising to bring new ranges into your store
If you are working in a supermarket/food retail environment or can demonstrate a background in this sector we are keen to hear from you.
Our client can offer a great package, on going development, autonomy and freedom to manage yourself. They have a track record of developing people and the right person will carve a successful career in an expanding retail environment.