Field Sales Manager / Team Manager
Base Salary - GBP23,400 + OTE
Charity Link delivers long term, high quality, committed donors to the charity sector through passionate, professional and ethical fundraising. Our commitment to quality and professionalism is unrivalled. We proudly represent several well-known household name Charities.
You will be on the ground fundraising with your team a few days a week as well as managing and mentoring a team of between 10-14 Fundraisers across a defined area. You will be supporting the Area Manager to implement the area plan that delivers significant P&L benefits through a focus on people, product, stakeholder engagement and sales performance. Trust me when we say - no two days will be the same!
- To ensure successful achievement of the sales performance of the team, including setting and reviewing priorities
- To provide visible sales leadership through regular fundraising; achieving your weekly personal target and regular one on one coaching with your team members
- To lead, manage and motivate your team, ensuring they deliver their performance targets effectively and compliantly.
- To identify and address any conduct, omission, procedure or practice which presents a risk to members of the team, the Company, Charity Partners or potential donors.
- To have accountability for all Company audit and compliance requirements and responsibility for the individual Charity's brand management within the team.
- To be responsible for ensuring your team adheres to all policies and procedures
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stake holders
Skills and Experience Required:
- Team Player
- Remote management
- Strong organisations skill
- Face-to-face sales environment
- Working to and achieving targets
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Managing, motivating, coaching and developing a team of sales people