Office Manager Job Coventry to start ASAP
Your new role
A temporary to permanent Office Manager Job based in Coventry to start ASAP. You will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis. You will manage and oversee the facilitation of services at their head office and 5 stores. Your day to day duties will include:
- Ensure the Head Office is presentable at all times and that routine maintenance is carried out as required.
- Ensure reception is manned and efficiently run; manage, supervise and monitor the receptionist, assigning tasks and responsibilities as appropriate.
- Conduct annual appraisals with the receptionist.
- Oversee and monitor the IT facilities at all sites.
- Organise the set-up of new users.
- Ordering of all IT equipment for new staff.
- Monitor and review all utility bills for the Group.
- Monitor and review company mobile phone contracts and bills for the Group.
- Ordering, setting up and issuing of mobile phones to staff as necessary and maintain and monitor the mobile phone spreadsheet.
- Organising repairs or replacements of mobile phones as necessary.
- Ensure the office complies with Health and Safety Regulations.
- Monitor the Security Alarm and Fire Alarm systems at the different sites; ensuring routine and annual checks are carried out.
- Ensure there is adequate First Aid and Fire Marshalls at all sites.
- To be Fire Marshall and First Aider at Head Office
- Assist with organising meetings and managing databases
- Booking transport and accommodation as and when required
- Assist with organising company events or conferences
- Oversee the ordering of stationery and furniture
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Managing office budgets
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
What you'll need to succeed
- Good standard of education with a minimum of C Grade in English and Mathematics
- Previous experience of working as an Office Manager
- Experience of working in customer services environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent work processing and IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- The ability to research, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
What you'll get in return
You will have a temporary to permanent Office Manager position. You will receive an annual salary of GBP25,000. You will work Monday to Thursday 08:30 to 17:00 and Friday 08:30 to 16:00. The company is expanding rapidly and therefore the progression opportunities are fantastic. What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.