One of the UK's leading financial planning led wealth management firms that seeks to build long term, trusting relationship with their clients. They provide fantastic support and development through study support and encourage progression from within. There is a great community feel throughout the company, with a very friendly but professional working environment. As our client continues to grow, they use increasing scale and buying power to drive down costs for their clients on an ongoing basis.
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Liaise with other stakeholders to fully understand data content
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manipulate, analyse, interpret and explain complex data sets to stakeholders
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools, presenting findings where required
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Identify and highlight any data trends within company MI and escalating as appropriate, performing root cause analysis along with recommendation for rectification
- Formulate / develop ad hoc reports upon request
- Provide excellent levels of customer-service, decision-making capability and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Conform to timelines, demands, and shifting priorities through problem solving and analytical capabilities
What's needed for me to be considered?
- Must possess excellent numerical and analytical skills. This is necessary for the daily analysis and evaluation of data
- Must have excellent IT skills (including data evaluation/analysis using relevant computer application)
- Must be an advanced Excel user and be able to demonstrate good working knowledge of advanced formulas and VBA
- Must be able to think critically (out of the box) and also be able to pay complete attention to details
- Must be self-motivated, goal-oriented, and be able to display excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Proactive nature, self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative
- Ability to balance priorities and deadlines
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage the execution of them in a high-pressure environment.
- Previous experience as a data analyst in a reputable organisation
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive GBP200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Job Synonyms: Data Analyst | Data | IT | Formulas | Solutions | MI