GBP20,000 - GBP22,000
A bit about us
Arcus is driven by over 3,000 people. We bring together the unique skills, knowledge and experience that our clients really value. Our behaviours are aligned to encourage our people to share ways of doing something better, saving time, effort or money. It is not just what we do that makes us standout, it is howwe do it that makes us truly different, that, coupled with our core values - Do it SIMPLY, Do it WELL, Do it WITH PASSION which underpin everything we do.
Your new role
To support the operational management team and depot management with the organisation, communication and reporting of day to day activities in the Co-op Distribution centres in a way that improves operational efficiency. This is a pivotal role in our Distributiondivision where you will play a key part and in our ongoing growth and success.
What you'll be responsible for
- Manage the organisation, coordination and logistics of meetings and events and ensure any appropriate documentation is prepared and issued as appropriate
- Help arrange orders for Parts, PPE and other business needs across the Co-op portfolio
- Manage and co-ordinate diary arrangements
- Coordinate meeting agendas and ensure they are complete and issued as appropriate
- Attend and take minutes of meetings for onward distribution
- Create and analyse reports
- Complete and circulate regular trackers and updates
- Input data and maintain systems and processes
- Liaise with internal departments, senior management and all key stakeholders to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the function
- Support with ad hoc projects as and when required
- Cascade important and relevant information to relevant team(s) and stake holders as required
- Provide updates and information on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- To take a lead role in the organisation and control of the business compliance at the zone level for the colleagues training, PAT testing and any other ad hoc activities
To be successful in this role you will have
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills
- The ability to deal with people at all levels
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined with strong time management skills
- Flexible 'can do' attitude
- IT literate and fully proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong planning, analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage conflicting deadlines
What we offer
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees can enjoy 33 days annual leave, a generous contributory pension scheme of matched contributions up to 6%, a discretionary bonus scheme, gym discounts and life assurance. At Arcus we are passionate about individual development which is why we are proud to offer industry leading Learning & Development opportunities to all our staff across our organisation.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role and only candidates who meet the minimum criteria will be contacted. Personal information which you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within Arcus. Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current and / or expected remuneration and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Arcus needs to make reasonable adjustments during interview, selection or employment. Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR and recruitment team, and managers in the business area being recruited to. We will only keep such data for as long as is necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep date for longer, e.g. for talent pooling, we will seek the candidate consent to do so. Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.
Arcus FM has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV's from agencies. We do, however, work with a defined list of preferred suppliers who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles, but, in line with our PSL, we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the Arcus FM recruitment team.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CV's are submitted to Arcus FM or Arcus FM employees by any means other than through our agreed recruitment process. Where this is not observed Arcus FM reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee. Submission of any unsolicited CV's and proposals to Arcus FM will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this Agency policy.