Do you want to influence the future of service and shape customer experience for some of the world's leading brands?
Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the UK and across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
As company founder Robert Bosch once said: "In the long term, an honest and fair approach to doing business will be the most profitable." This statement continues to influence the way we do business today.
The state of the art manufacturing facility is located in Worcester close to the M5 jct 6. The facility is easily accessible via car and there is an onsite parking.
- Holiday pay
- Access to the Randstad benefits app
- Free parking
Hours of Work and Pay Rate:
Monday to Friday on a rota basis; 07:30AM - 16:30PM, 08:00AM - 17:00PM, 09:00AM - 18:00PM.
You will be required to work 1 Saturday in 3, 08:00AM- 17:00PM
- GBP9.15 PER HOUR rising to GBP10.14 PER HOUR after 12 weeks
Resource planning and forecasting to ensure the right resource is available at the right time to achieve core responsibilities for the coordination and field teams and support the delivery of world class service to our customers.
- Monitor capacity changes and adjust to ensure response is achieved.
- Maintain future quota requirements to ensure enough capacity in the field is available to achieve response.
- Create, run and review routing plans.
- Key contact for ASM to discuss holiday/meeting (unavailability) planning.
- Assign shifts and working zones to field resources.
- Exception planning of unallocated jobs within the scheduling system
- Maintenance of SAP HR for engineers absences. (ie holidays, sickness)
- Monitor utilisation and be key contact for discussion with ASM/SSE.
- Administer key operational reports and distribute to managers as required
- Developing and handling of new projects, initiatives and processes in order to improve performance and customer service.
- A customer orientated, reliable, dedicated, highly self motivated and committed person.
- Great communication
- Organisational skills and be able to demonstrate experience of coping with varying workloads, pressures and deadlines.
- IT literate with experience using, SAP, Excel, Power Point and Word.
If this sounds like the job for you then you need to click apply today!