Head of Business Development - Apprenticeships
Head of Business Development
Apprenticeships Provider, GBP40-50k + Car, UK wide travel with hubs in Birmingham & London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable Apprenticeships provider that is targeting a growth of % over the next 2-3 years. With a strong market position in several sectors they are looking to both consolidate and develop new business areas. With a highly experienced management team they can offer security and progression. Growth will not be at the expense of a sound business model so you can rest assured they will still be trading on the other side! Given the calibre of the leadership team you will be given considerable support to keep developing your own skills and career.
The Head of Business Development will be responsible for growing existing and developing new revenue opportunities across the different apprenticeships propositions. You will be responsible for driving the sales team to achieve the company sales strategy and targets:
* Manage and motivate a successful team of Business Development & Recruitment Consultants
* Promote, build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients to maximise revenue opportunities
* Manage sales targets in the form of monthly starts across the learning provision
* Attend networking seminars, breakfast meetings & events where applicable
* Manage the growth of clients through effective Key Account Management
* Support with Bids and Proposals and take the lead on presentations
* Recruit, Coaching and train new members of the sales team
* Complete weekly reports on the performance of all sales staff
Experience managing a sales team in apprenticeships, skills or employability would be advantageous but we will also consider applications from candidates across other industries including sales based Retailers.