National Accounts Administrator - Lichfield - Temp Ongoing
Our client based in Lichfield have an urgent need for two National Account Administrators on an ongoing basis.
• Updating web based systems • Co-ordinating and uploading quotes, requesting uplifts (for additional works) • Updating customer spreadsheets • Collective/manual invoicing • Creating sales orders and booking out parts required • Liaising, costing and instructing Sub-Contractor Works • Invoicing completed works • Dealing with supplier invoices • Assisting with invoice queries/credit note request forms • Liaising with other departments where required • General administrative duties as required to support the operation of our six Regional Service Offices
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- A good working knowledge of Word and Excel is essential, with SAP an advantage
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Good communication and teamwork skills are essential
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
Hours for the role are 08:30 am - 17:00 pm
Please note; due to the high volume of CVs we receive, if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.