Customer Service Co-ordinator
WE ARE NOW RECRUITING
Customer Service Co-ordinator Circa £20,000 - £25,000
Halesfield 19 - Telford – Shropshire. TF7 4QT
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of a highly reputable, long established market leading company that offers you an opportunity to help shape our revised structure.
Who will I be working with?
Founded in 1972, Ingimex is the UK’s largest manufacturer of light commercial vehicle bodies for many of the leading chassis manufacturers, with the ability to fully design, test and manufacture the aluminium based products in house. With strong emphasis on design, Ingimex are always working to improve existing products as well as expanding the product range. Quality is of the utmost importance to the company and the team prides itself on the exceptionally high standards of safety, function and finish achieved through the manufacturing systems and processes. All facilities from design to after sales support are under one roof at the company’s purpose-built factory in Telford, Shropshire, and as part of the exciting expansion program, Ingimex is currently increasing the manufacturing site with a £2 million extension.
What will the role of Customer Service Co-ordinator role entail?
The main purpose of the role will involve managing quickly and efficiently customer telephone enquiries from our main client base including the European Vehicle Manufactures, to fleets and franchises and developing and maintaining good customer relations, whilst proactively maximizing up-selling opportunities. Other duties include;
- Effective and efficient handling of customer enquiries by phone, post, email and direct contact Expediting customer orders, organising delivery times, and notifying customers
- Managing and updating the Microsoft Navision Dynamic CRM system (training for this system will be given)
- Providing administration support, including sales order processing, reception cover and filing.
- Be computer literate in all MS office applications particularly with an advanced Excel capability
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi task, prioritise and work under pressure
- Be personable, an excellent team player
- Be organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary depending on your demonstration of skills and flexibility, we offer a 40-hour week completed over a 4-day week, the opportunity for you to shape the departmental structure and provide development opportunities across the business.
INTERESTED? Please send your CV to John Partoon, at HRMANAGER@INGIMEX.COM.