Bromsgrove •GBP22-26,000 DOE • Permanent •
An exciting new opportunity to join a well-established company.
This position is a full-time role, working 37.5 hours per week.
Day to Day Duties
• Prioritising, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues
• Logging incidents in detail, keeping records updated and documenting resolutions
• Preparing and setting up new data onto internal systems
• Installing and upgrading existing customer systems
• Supporting internal staff with desktop support issues
• Part of the role will be to investigate data that is stored within a Microsoft SQL server database
• Escalating and reporting issues
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for our Application Support role you will need to;
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Good general knowledge of IT.
- Understanding of networks, VPN connections, Microsoft products both server, and desktop applications.
- Basic to Good understanding of SQL.
- Must be able to write basic TSQL and be willing to increase knowledge of this.
- Punctual, professional and motivated.
- Having an existing knowledge of supply chain is desirable, but not essential
What's on Offer?
- As an Application Support you will receive;
- Shift pattern Monday to Friday is: 000-15.00, 9.00-17.00 , 11.00-19.00pm
- A comprehensive training programme and continued development opportunities
- A fantastic working environment and atmosphere.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues
Apply for this role
To apply for our Application Support role go to our Arden Personnel website . Job reference LF-1574