A brand new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Paraplanner within a thriving and growing financial planning practice based in Royal Leamington Spa.
The role will involve working closely with the existing team to support the company directors and advisers in looking after a portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will be provided with a broad exposure to financial planning matters, a competitive salary and benefits package in a small and friendly firm.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Prepare suitability reports and fund switch letters in line with company procedures and tasks
- Deal effectively with clients and colleagues, understanding the need to manage clients and colleagues expectations
- Conduct research as required to support recommendations
- Liaise with technical and compliance departments
Skills and experience required:
- Experience as a Paraplanner within an IFA firm is essential
- Experience using back office systems such as FE Analytics and Defaqto
- A broad base of compliance knowledge
- Level 4 Diploma qualification desirable but not essential
- Able to act professionally with integrity and discretion at all times
- Planning and Organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive GBP200 if we assist them in securing a new career.