SLITTING, DECOILING & MULTI-STRAND BLANKING LINE OPERATORS
SALARY: DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
HOURS: FULL TIME Mon-Thurs 8:00am-4:00pm, Friday 7:00am-3:00pm (shift work may be required in the future)
Our Brierley Hill based client is seeking to recruit a number of experienced Slitting, Decoiling and Multi -strand blanking line operators who have a strong passion for producing quality products.
The successful candidates must demonstrate a level-headed approach to their work with a focus on meeting machine and delivery targets.
Full training on all processes will be given although experience within a similar role will be advantageous.
Are you/Do you have:
- A conscientious attitude to work
- A desire to work in a focused environment
- Want to become multi-skilled by having the ability to work on several machines to enable flexibility
- Excellent time keeping and attendance
Key Responsibilities of the role;
- Following the production schedule and specific details of job sheets
- Organising, moving and loading of raw materials
- Monitor product output and adjust machine settings as required
- Ensuring target output is achieved to quality standards and customer requirements, working closely to ISO9001 and EN14001 requirements
- Working closely with other team members to ensure a cooperative and friendly environment
- Undertaking quality measurements per production run
Please click to apply