Cannock (WS11 1JR) & surrounding areas
GBP9.00 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Retail Mobile Relief Security Officer to be based in the Cannock (WS11 1JR) area. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Retail Mobile Relief Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety & security of staff & customers within working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with police & other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal/external patrols
- Any other retail mobile relief security officer associated tasks as required
Requirements of the Retail Mobile Relief Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- A full UK driving licence & access to own transport is essential due to the sites you will be asked to cover; you will be working across a number of assignments & may be asked to cover up to a 50+ mile radius
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shop lifters & subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Retail Mobile Relief Security Officer:
- Business mileage paid weekly excluding the first 10 miles each way
- Variable hours up to 40 hours per week covering a mixture of days, lates & weekends. Applicants will need to be flexible.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full & ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods & services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team & we welcome applications from suitably qualified & eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles & offer genuine paths to career progression & a range of employee benefits.
Contact our Recruitment Team on: to apply for this vacancy
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer