The Marketing Executive will take responsibility for marketing activities, provide day to day marketing support as well as working on a range of key projects.
- Managing social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) working with the Marketing team to help provide content and increase engagement.
- Organising our presence at exhibitions, shows and other events.
- Supporting the marketing team in planning and executing direct mail, digital and other campaigns to designated customer segments.
- Designing and coordinating the delivery of marketing materials, presentations, brochures and other sales aids used by the company.
- Managing digital marketing activity and campaigns
- Reporting on lead generation activity including SEO and PPC
- Help with the day to day running of the marketing department
- Assume other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience in a marketing function.
- Experience with CRM software is essential
- Excellent communication skills, with a high standard of English are essential
- Ability to write proficiently and present clearly is essential
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, particularly with Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe CS, particularly in designing print-ready materials is desirable
- Marketing related degree, or similar qualification is desirable