Digital Marketing Executive
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our growing marketing team as a Digital Marketing Executive.
Our aim is to become an award-winning marketing team and you'll be pivotal to our online success!
Are you looking for your next marketing and design challenge? Does this sound like you:
- Passionate about current and new digital marketing?
- Fanatical about technology?
- Obsessed with using statistics to produce meaningful reports?
- A social media and video marketing pro that generates trend-setting engagement?
- Committed to using best practice to get the best results?
- In your element tinkering with email marketing campaigns to find the right configuration to achieve success?
- A budding wordsmith with the ability to adapt content for audiences and channels?
The purpose of this role is to:
- Contribute to developing online brand awareness and digital marketing campaigns to drive enquiries.
- Develop engaging content across a range of digital media.
- Provide support for the marketing, internal communications and enquiry line teams.
- Support the generation and distribution of high quality and innovative marketing content and campaigns across a range of channels, specifically taking the lead on digital content.
- Film and edit videos for social media, website and events use.
- Proactively create and schedule social media content. Monitor and respond to activity in a timely manner.
- Create engaging email marketing campaigns for a range of audiences using best practice to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Source and write up case studies and good news stories from our services.
- Ensure the company is fully exploiting digital marketing channels appropriately using best practice.
- Manage the internal photo library and associated consent processes in conjunction with the rest of the team.
- Database management and cleansing using Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
- Create collateral and assets using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Be the first point of contact for the marketing team and process enquiries accordingly.
- Monitor and report on team activity and ROI of campaigns.
- Research marketing opportunities.
- Provide general administrative support to the team.
- Liaise with a range of suppliers.
- Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud literate, including Premiere Pro, PhotoShop, InDesign.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and associated tools.
- Experience of video shooting and editing.
- Experience of developing email marketing campaigns.
- Strong content development skills, including the ability to produce content in a range of formats.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Works well under pressure and is able to deliver quality to deadline.
- Approachable, personable and able to communicate well across all staffing levels.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritises accordingly.
- Team player.
- Methodical and analytical with exceptional attention to detail.
- Availability to sometimes work outside of normal business hours with overnight stays away from home.
- Passion for supporting people and strong diplomacy.
Who we are looking for
We're sure you've got an armoury of skills and experience but who you are is equally as important to us. We're looking for someone who embodies our values:
- Empowering - are you able to get the best out of your working relationships?
- Together - can you bring people together to make a difference?
- Honest - are you reliable and trustworthy?
- Outstanding - do you have unrivalled expertise and aim to achieve exceptional outcomes?
- Supportive - are you a team player who treats people with dignity and respect?
As an award-winning leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK, Voyage Care supports thousands of people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs. We operate in over 500 locations across the country and we provide specialist care and support to people at home and in the wider community???and we're growing every day!
In return for your dedication and commitment, you'll work in a sector that is truly rewarding. You'll work closely with our frontline teams to promote the fantastic work happening across the company and help to make a real difference to people's lives. In addition, you'll get the usual stuff, such as:
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Retail discount benefit scheme
- V-Assure, a free 24 hour, confidential and independent help line
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
Apply today to join our fun, supportive marketing team!