A leading medical business in Warwickshire with fantastic social attitudes need an experienced Secretary capable of taking minutes from senior management teams.
With the potential for a permanent post, this Secretary position will last for at least two months on a temporary basis.
- Working 37 hours a week, 8:30 - 16:30, it is a busy Secretary position
- There will be a range of requirements, though an experience minute taker is essential
- You'll need a high level of accuracy and experience of using templates
- Strong communication skills are also a highly desirable prerequisite
To be successful
- Previous experience in a Secretary position
- Minute taking knowledge
- A very pro-active and confident nature to support senior management
To secure this amazing opportunity, or discuss other positions covering Secretary, Administrator or PA, please do get in touch and show your interest!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at